Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Starting From Scratch...Kind Of !!!

I've mentioned before that I have been working on my HR novel for quite sometime now. Each time that I've stepped away from it, I end up coming back and making a lot of changes but never get any further into the actually story. So once again after a few months reprieve, I'm coming back to it all fresh. I sat at my desk last night in front of my computer with every intention of picking up where I left off last; which was the end of my Prolouge. I considered doing a read through but then changed my mind. I'm the worst at editing as I write. Meaning that I will obsess over all the grammer and errors instead of just continuing forward with the story and worring about it all later. So this is something that I'm wanting to change. Starting from scratch as they say. Well sort of anyway since I technically have about 7 chapters written and pretty much all the research completed.  So my new plan of action is that no matter what, I'm just going to write it first from beginning to end, then worry about the editing part later.
Cross-fingers !!!! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment