Tuesday, April 26, 2011

New Addiction...Who Knew ???

Who knew how addicting the little smiley emoticons can be?  I wanted to spruce up our forum's smiley-cons because some of them were frankly, just boring. So I went on a hunt via google, to find some better ones. What I thought would maybe be a day or two project, turned into a week thereabouts. OMG...who knew how fun these little guys can be. They have smileys for just about everything. I seriously can't seem to concentrate on anything else lately, which is vera vera bad.  Between getting sick and these damn smileys, I have manage to get nothing accomplished. So here is me getting them out of my system for good, or at least temporarily.












1 comment:

  1. You should rename your blog, "reasons why i dont write!"

    ReplyDelete