Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I'm a Free Betch Baby...Lady Gaga Night !!!

Here is the long awaited famous Lady Gaga post that I have been promising for damn near a month now...Oops
I will keep it short so that I can post the some pictures and even some videos that I recorded. Now please do not judge to harshly if you hear a lot of silliness on my part. I did get a little carried away with my back-up singing, and Jack took advantage of me that night too. All in all, this night was absolutly FABULOUS !!!
Oh...also sorry for all the moving around when you watch the videos. I was dancing a lot, which it's hard to do and keep the camera straight at the same time. lol
Enjoy..
Pic's First




I saw a chick wearing these and just helped myself to them to take a pic. I did ask kind of.
Now for some Videos

No comments:

Post a Comment