Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Spring Cleaning with a side of Gaga !!!

With it being spring time I figured a make-over was in order for the blog. I must have spent at least an hour just trying to choose a new background & layout. This is harder than one may think actually. There are so many that you can choose from. Then when you know that you found the perfect one, then it's time to choose the color scheme. This was tougher than choosing the dang background. I needed the perfect pink & blue that would coordinate with each other beautifully and once this part was done, then you move on to choosing a new font. Now this part I had fun with actually. Because I am...well me, I needed a little character this time around, so the standard New Roman Times or Arial just wouldn't do. After playing around with this feature for a bit, I must say that I was pleased with the outcome of it all. So hopefully besides being very chic and cute to me, it won't be annoying or hard to read for others. I mean it's got to be better that the pepto bismol pink eh!

Now for part II of my blog. I know that I have mentioned for some time now that I would post about my AWESOME evening attending the Lady Gaga concert from last month. I recorded a ton of video, along with taking a ton of pics(can never have enough of the Lady). Anywho...I worked on this for a few hours last night and I seriously did not know that getting the stuff off my phone and onto my computer would be all that hard. Apple makes it a little challenging for us iPhone owners it seems, but have no fear because I think I figured it out and will be working on it this evening. Now I will have to warn you folks that I enjoyed myself immensely that night and may have had a cocktail or two. So if the videos do come out ok you may hear some occasional singing and chatter by yours truly in the background. LOL
Stay Tuned!!!

2 comments:

  1. I like how you've decorated! Very Pretty!!!

    I'm still waiting to see the shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great spring clean :-D looking good girl!!

    ReplyDelete