Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Projects Are Never Easy !!!

I am the type of person that when an idea hits me, it's stuck there and won't go away until I act on it. My  friend in the down under (Yes you know who you are) and I have discussed this before but it never really went any further than that. We currently have a steady place online that we can discuss our favorite writers and their books, but we get a slap on the hand by the forum moderators if we get off topic or get too personal. A few of us have made enemies over the years, which grant it, has made for entertainment to me more than anything and I can not help but anatoginize the situation more. :)
Oh and did I mention that it's a completely PG website. Very hard to think of PG retorts when you have a cyber argument with someone you really don't care for.

So I spent the weekend researching a new place for us. A place where the rules are more lax, or shall I say non existant. This will be OUR Forum. Where we can discuss what we want, when we want, and who we want to chat about!!!!
I had no idea what I was getting into honestly. I finally found a pretty cool place and the best part is, it's FREE!! Starting to come together nicely if I shall say so myself. I am hoping to have it up and running by the end of the week. So keep an eye out for some updates. Won't be long now.

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo and what a job you have made of it, looking good Nikki :)
    And just a side note on that pg thing, have I mentioned having my posts removed?? Lol think I must have a potty mouth;)

    ReplyDelete