Thursday, February 3, 2011

My First blog EVER!!!

So this is my first official blog post EVER. I have no idea what I'm really doing, but hopefully I will learn as I go along.
I'm trying to encourage myself that I can do this. I can follow my dreams and accomplish something that I have dreamed out for years now. It's pretty simple. I love to write. I have no idea if I am any good at it, but hey who's to say that I can't be. Eventually anyways.(shrugs)

I have always had stories floating around in my head. Some I have actually written down and others not. I've  been working on the same book for probably close to ten years now. Crazy right? Procrastinating? Scared? Yes to all. But what the hell. I need to finish this book even if it leads to nothing. At least I know that I gave it my all and finished it finally. So my journey begins here. :)

9 comments:

  1. Hey Nikki *waves* it's so pretty and pink!!
    Glad you jumped in too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Pink, what can I say. Might play around with it some. It is kind of confusing. So many choices.

    ReplyDelete
  3. its like the inside of a Pepto-Bismol bottle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you.... Hope I can sign in at work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the support honey. You know I love the color pink.
    Now you have me all worried that it's to much. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey I liked the pink! Where d'it go??
    I'm glad you dived - good swimming :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nikki, great! Can't wait to see what you have to say. Shay Pink is my favorite color, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yep Pink it has to be, this one is very drab. Ok I fix. So many template choices.

    Hey Barb, AC, Shay. Thanks for following :D

    ReplyDelete