Friday, February 11, 2011

Its offical. I am an Iphone Owner!!!!

So I am extremely excited folks. I have been very patient waiting for Verizon to release the much rumored Verizon Iphone 4. I was a lucky V customer that had an opportunity to get my hands on one early before public release. I had to set my dang alarm for 2:00am, slogged in and prayed that I beat out most since it was a first come first serve kind of thing.
As you obviously can guess, I got it. WooHoo!!! This phone is just badass folks. I really liked my Blackberry Storm2, but this phone is AMAZING. It's going to take some getting used to, but I am in love with my new Iphone.

So without further adieu, meet my new Fabulous Iphone

1 comment:

  1. I'm jealous! It looks fab - can't believe you got up at 2:00AM though, crazy girl!!

    ReplyDelete